What do I do?
- Immediately call us and let us know what is going on with your pet so that we can determine how to proceed.
- If it is determined that your pet is experiencing a TRUE EMERGENCY , we will notify our treatment team that you’re on your way. If possible, explain the situation so that we can prepare for your arrival. If you suspect ingestion of a toxic substance, let us know and bring the product with you.
- Do NOT give your pet any medication without having spoken to a veterinarian, as human medications can be harmful or even toxic to your pet.
- To the best of your ability, keep your pet calm and comfortable during travel. Please let us know upon arrival if a stretcher or carrier is needed to escort them in.
- Call us when you arrive and our team will assess their condition and form a treatment plan.
- We sympathize with you during this stressful and even frightening situation. Therefore, our team will update you on your pet’s condition and what they feel is the best treatment course as soon as possible.